Pinterest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where did August go?

In the spirit of temperatures reaching in the 90's this past weekend I was missing being out by the pool and drinking margaritas with my sweetie. We've both been so busy with school, work and trying to remodel our place all at the same time!! Our bedroom just needs to be primed and paint is going up on the walls soon :) Can't wait for that! Well if you're not as crazy busy as me then you might still squeeze a few tan lines out of this beautiful weather and enjoy it. It was so gorgeous out on Sunday I grabbed my camera and got to work on a little set up that included my new Hawaiian and Under the Sea theme cupcake toppers! I wanted to run to the beach as an excuse to pick up sand for my shoot but since my to do list was insane...brown sugar did the job! I scattered it around and used my favorite sea stars for fun! The new Under the Sea toppers include a mermaid, crab, sea horse and this adorable sea shell I adorned with coral, an aqua pearl and propped up fish!! The Luau Hawaiian toppers include a hang loose hand, hibiscus flower, hula girl, and tiki tower. Doesn't it just make you want to be in Maui right now?!!












No comments: