Pinterest

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Only 2 weeks before "Back to School"

Yup that's right my summer is coming to an end soon! I still have so many plans this August it's insane! Every Wednesday for this month will be Jazz nights at the Hollywood Bowl! I can't wait to see Herbie Hancock, Keb Mo, Marcus Miller and Buena Vista Social club which will be on the 24th and oh what a super fun night it's going to be - (it's my sweetie's b-day) and I'll be throwing him a "Havana Nights" celebration! I have lots of ideas and I'm already working on his invite I'll share with you soon! We are also going to the Laguna Sawdust Festival  on Saturday the 13th for a full day of arts, picnic and music - Poncho Sanchez will be performing too and I cannot wait! My schedule is going to be super hectic with school and I will have to scale back from my crafts and condo remodel which saddens me but I have to stick to my goals and make it work. Along with books and such I always look forward to back to school shopping!!  Whether it's a new pair of shoes, jeans or just fun/cool pens and pencils! Here are some items that definitely made it to my back to school shopping list!



No comments: