Pinterest

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome Babee

I'm really excited to show you my new line of party decor for a bee theme baby shower that we shot a few weeks ago with awesome photographer Ayumi from YouandMeWorld! Among the many plans I had this summer was to come up with a series of new themes for my etsy shop and I have to admit this Bee theme just makes me smile and sigh with joy.

I'm a huge lover of black and white damask print and for this line I got inspired by our ongoing bedroom renovation where damask print plays a major role! I'm really loving the bright yellow accent and of course the adorable bee as the star for this collection. I was so static when Ayumi sent over the pictures!! I love how she captured each detail I put so much time and effort in creating like the cupcake toppers, the drink flags, and the "B" is for Baby invitation! I spent weeks planning how I wanted this table to look like. I dragged my husband to Downtown Disney late the night before to get their delicious Kettle Korn and I even baked lemon bars the same night! I felt like I was truly having an Amy Atlas moment - setting up the backdrop, making the treats look yummy and lining up my paper goods just the right angle! It was definitely intense but SO much fun and I couldn't be happier with the results!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J,
You just keep out doing yourself! I love the Bee theme.

Kay

Anonymous said...

What font was used on your banners and the "B" on the invitation?