Pinterest

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Post Birthday Summer Wishes

Every year after my birthday I feel like summer has officially begun :) So as of last Friday my summer is here!! It's my favorite season full of outdoor activities, music, wine, sun tans and lots of romantic evenings with my sweetie. I've been thinking that for our 4 year anniversary this year I want to plan a gorgeous picnic! Since it's only 2 weeks away I got a little help from Etsy to get my creative juices started!! I have the perfect park in mind - El Dorado Regional Park...next is finding delicious summer picnic recipes!!

Check out my Etsy treasury:

'Romantic Summer Picnic ' by EMTsweeetie


<> 
Clutch Handmade Checked Red ...






$26.00
5 x 7 Fine Art Giclee Print ...






$14.00
red Heart Bobby pins - set o...






$3.50
Little Heart Pie Bites -- He...






$24.00
Picnic invitation






$8.00
Fruit Memo Pads (pear, water...






$5.25
Sweet 100s Luxury Glycerin S...






$6.00
Shopper's Tote Basket - ...






$52.00
NIB Picnic Table Server






$
Summer Evening, 8x10 fine ar...






$20.00
Picnic and Beach Blanket - r...






$120.00
Custom fully lined ruffled c...






$60.00
Button Earrings






$6.75
DIY Mason Jars Lanterns Wire...






$18.00
The Forest Princess Flats - ...






$38.95
Pucker Polish flavored with ...






$3.50



No comments: