Pinterest

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ladybug Real Party

I've been wanting to share this little cutie's 1st birthday party for a really long time! Alexa's ladybug party decorations were so much fun to create and her mom was super fantastic to work with. She contacted me thru my Etsy shop and we quickly got excited about planning for her daughter's 1st. She was so creative in all the little details she envisioned for her party and truly motivated me to create something special for her daughter. I created a jumbo version of my Ladybug birthday banner, Alexa's name banner, centerpieces that were inserted in candy jars, napkin holders, ladybugs that rested on her water goblets and leaf shaped seating cards! Her party was fun yet upscale with lots of candle light, roses and gorgeous lavender accents - major eye candy!!






No comments: