Pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crazy Mailing + Gorgeous Stamps

Lately I've been spending a lot of time at the post office! I think I've been going just about every other day for the past 3 months!! It's either me or my sweetie that graciously volunteers to drop off my packages :) The post office on La Palma Ave. in Buena Park is amazing! They have sweet staff, great hours - they close at 6pm and that's just perfect for me because I usually make it after a good hour of traffic. Just when I thought that people were using the post office less and less...it's beginning to prove more of a myth! I always see lines of patrons with boxes, letters, and lots of odd shaped things and sorts. The clerks behind their desks do an awesome job!

While standing in line yesterday I saw the coolest poster of their Garden of Love stamp debuting May 19th! I thought one of those stamps would be a gorgeous complement on a floral summer party invite or garden wedding envelopes. Check it out! I think I will buy a few for inspiration. I purchased the Jazz stamps last month because my husband and I love jazz and I think I will use them to embellish some of our photos and ticket stubs we will be gathering from this summer upcoming shows. Go buy a few and send some snail mail love.



No comments: