Pinterest

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Enjoying the Rain

It's been raining a whole lot these past couple of days and it's been real nice for a change. I decided that I would enjoy it and not complain about it like I always do! Sure it adds another 30 minutes to my 1 hour 1/2 drive home but when I get home I get to enjoy my sweetie, sip on hot chocolate, and I even started to organize my scraps and crafts area too! I get to hear the rain outside my window and usually play the jazz channel on my tv and enjoy it. It's too much work to try to complain about the weather when you can just dress up for it :) This morning I took out my boots and threw on a long sleeve shirt and sleek pants, paired it with rain coat that's been sitting in my closet unused for over a year now!! I picked out a matching scarf my mom made me and off into the rain I went.

Tonight my husband and I are going on a movie date! We are finally going to see Avatar on IMAX 3D! yay! So I probably won't be doing much crafting again...I haven't been doing any serious crafting in a couple of days because I've been organizing my scraps and last night I just couldn't help myself...I was craving it so bad so I made 2 cards and stayed up till past 1 am! I will be sharing those soon because it was just way too late to take pix...so I have another one to share...I got brave with stitching all around on this one! I will go back to enjoying the rain and thunder every now and then :)



No comments: