Pinterest

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 yay!!!

So excited for the new year! I'm really looking forward to new beginnings and the new season. Yesterday my sweetie and I put down all of our Christmas decorations and tossed the tree. It was nice packaging everything in brand new boxes that will soon make it to our newly remodeled attic! Now my living room is back to its normal state and I couldn't be happier :)

It was extremely hard to wake up and come to work today...after 2 weeks off it was a struggle but now that I'm here it's not so bad...seeing coworkers and catching up with everyone's holiday adventures. I'm also back in business! My etsy shops are up and running and I've already had my first 2 sales of the year!! Whooohooo!

I'm looking forward to creating lots of beautiful cards and invitations, trying new techniques and challenging my creativity. I'm really proud to share that I learned how to stitch on my mom's sewing machine!! It was so nice having her teach me and very sweet of her to let me borrow her machine for hhmmm I don't know a "few" months :0 Now that I'm done from being completely addicted to holiday cards I can finally focus on my favorite of them all...Valentine's Day cards! I can't get enough of the sweet vintage images of cupids and cherubs, hearts, glitter and shades of pink and red! Here are a few...



















No comments: