Pinterest

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My mom's birthday card

Let me show you the card I made for my mom!! I wanted it to reflect her elegant and classy ways and also include what she likes the most...birthday cake!! I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. I used the zooballoo cartridge for the Happy Birthday and the Wedding cartridge for the cake because it's my favorite!! My husband put his 2 cents on this one too! He wanted me to have "MOM" somewhere on the cake so I used my George cartridge for that and I used the sign feature. For the cake stand again Jorge thought I should give it a shiny look! So...for that ceramic china look on the cake stand I used my crystal clear mod and I let it dry for a few minutes. It turned out really awesome! I wanted it to have some bling because she loves bling! I added a heart rhinestone buckle and a satin brown ribbon. I also went with the Amy Butler paper as my background because I really love that green and match it with brown. My mom's favorite is Mint Chocolate cake so it matches beautifully! I also used my MS doily because I'm simply addicted to it! :)

She Loooveed her card and was so happy with it she is framing it ! aaahh!!






1 comment:

Nikki said...

This is so beautiful! I love it! Very unique color scheme for a b-day, it's great!

:)