Pinterest

Monday, October 6, 2008

How was your weekend?

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I had a great time and an awesome dinner with my friends Vik and Yolanda on Friday night! Thanks ladies for such a sweet night. I'm going to miss you lots Vik but moving to San Francisco should not keep us from staying in touch! LOVE You lots!!

So World Card Making Day just flew by me and I was only able to make a few cards but the inspiration was there. As some of you know I've been sick as a dog (yeah still) so I'll be spending some time at my parents to recover from the demolition mess at my place. Jeezz I can't wait till our living room is done and I can finally decorate it. I'm looking for drapes right now and I'm loving the West Elm linen drapes!! Any suggestions out there?? I want something chic and warm for our cozy place. HHmmm lots of shopping to do! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: