Pinterest

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Mimosa Moment

I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend!! I know its Tuesday but its never too late in the week to talk about the weekend. I finally took the day off from work on Sunday to spend it with my mom! My husband and I took her to her favorite brunch spot in Pasadena with my dad. The place is beautiful and the food is very delicious! If you are in town you must go to Twin Palms!! The service is great and they also have a live jazz band during brunch and I believe other nights too. We had rounds of mimosas and a superb brunch. My mom looked BEAUTIFUL!! She is an amazing woman and a great influence to my life. I love her so much and I'm so blessed to have her. I will cherrish her as long as God permits me to have her near me.

Here are some pictures of our "Mimosa Moment" :)

This is my sweetie Jorge and I snuggling at the table and giggling as usual!!
This is his Mimosa Moment


Yours truly!! Hey I think I can use this one for my blog pic! I don't have one yet hhmmm...

This is my dad joining in the celebration.


And save the best for last....my gorgeous mom! :)

Thanks for visiting me and allowing me to share my precious family with you! HUGS!

No comments: