Pinterest

Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay a new week!

Hello everyone! hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for all the sweet e-mails I received over the weekend regarding my blog. I hope those who have been with me thru my ups and downs will take this roller coaster with me as well. Thanks for all the support.

I had a busy weekend as usual. For those that don't know what I do every weekend...here it goes:

I work an average of 38-42 hours! I work as an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician hence my blog name :P ) with my husband. It's a lot of fun working together because we get so many people from psycho patients, to doctors and nurses that love the fact that we are married. Our stitched name tag on our shirts give it away! Jorge carries a picture of our wedding with him in his wallet and all those that can't conceive the idea of working with their significant other get a treat when he shows them the picture. We've been working together for over 7 years and we couldn't look forward to it any less than that first Saturday.

So...Mondays are particularly weird for me. I wake up late...I stumble out of bed to hop into my car and drive 37 miles to go to UCLA for my second job. I usually can't function till I have my coffee or green tea in my system. So bare with me if on Mondays...I don't make sense! lol

Well I will be having dinner with one of my best friends tonight. I'm taking her out for her b-day. We are going to have Knotts chicken for dinner and hang out at Downtown Disney. If you are ever near the Knotts Berry Farm area...you cannot leave until you've had their famous chicken from the Knotts restaurant on the corner!! MMMM MMMM YUM!!! So looking forward to tonight.
I'll be posting some pictures soon of a few cards that I was able to work on. So stay tuned for that!

Have a lovely week everyone! Enjoy it...Autumn is just around the corner

No comments: