Pinterest

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's official!!

My sweetie and I are going on our 1st cruise!! yay!!! I got the phone call that we are all set for our 1st Annyal Playboy Jazz Festival Cruise in January!! I'm so excited and I can't wait. You know what that means??? I have to start shopping!! :) I'm sure to find some fun cruise oufits and shoes! Well if you haven't yet heard about this cruise...let me tell you. First of all, among the many things Playboy is know for...it's also know for the love of Jazz. If you know my husband and I...we absolutely love Jazz! Our very first official date was the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl on June 16th. (we got married on that same date last year :P) Ok...so here are some of the cruise details:


Amazing Line up:

Marcus Miller (host too)
Herbie Hancock
Dianne Reeves
Keb' Mo'
Poncho Sanchez
James Moody
Roy Hargrove
James Carter
Eldar Roberta
Gambarini
New Birth Brass Band
DJ Logic
Sounds cool hua? but if that's not all...check out the ports!!

Half Moon Cay




St. Barths




Nevis




San Juan Puerto Rico



If you want to join us you can still purchase tickets at:


We are really looking forward to this cruise and Fort Lauderdale! If any of you know some good places to stay or eat at Fort Lauderdale let us know! I'm clueless when it comes to cruises...any suggestions or tips??

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Oooohhh have fun!!! IT is always so great to get away!

Jamie Martin said...

Have a great time on your cruise! The pictures are beautiful!