Pinterest

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ok I'm back!!

I started my blog and all of a sudden I disappeared! Just been so busy with 2 full time jobs and remodeling our condo. Now I finally have a chance to post some recent work. I'm so excited that the holidays are just around the corner and I've been so inspired lately!! Maybe its just the whole end of summer thing and I'm hoping to have some things in my life slow down a bit. My husband Jorge has become so amazing in doing all these changes to our place its unbelievable! He is my sweet bob-the-builder :P So far our living room is getting a drastic makeover! I will be posting some before and after pictures soon :) But trust me....we have a lot to do still...sigh.



Ok so i wanted to give you a peek at what's new on my Etsy shop. I've been doing some Halloween goodie bags and lots of cards! check them out.



No comments: