Pinterest

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone is having a super fun Halloween night! I've been missing out on my blog but I remembered I had promised to share some of my decorations with you so here they are! I've been having so much fun seeing everyone's outdoor and indoor creations! So many creative people out there!! :)


I decorated two acrylic shelves I have over my couch in the living room with little things I gathered here and there. The crow is special because it came from my best friends' girlfriend stach of about 10 crows! The skulls well I just had to get an anatomically correct one and another with a little bling for eyes (it's a candle too)


This is the first banner I create for my home! I love how it just fits perfect over the shelves. My favorite part is the scalloped letters and the fancy frames with a skull and spider for accents. It was George's idea to use both orange and black ribbons! He is creative too :)


The old books that Mr. Crow is sitting on are actually circa 1909 and 1917. They were an awesome find at the UCLA LSA book sale - which I was lucky enough to get a sneek preview. The actual sale is going on Nov. 1st and 2nd from 9:30am - 2:00pm at the YRL Library at the UCLA campus. Go there you will sure find amazing books for super cheap! These actually had vintage ephemera inside!! By the way there are lots more where these came from.


I made a large rosette using vintage 1900's music sheet I also found last year at the book sale for the perfect background of this witch on broom. I filled up a vase with about 2 bags of candy corn for a sweet touch.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: