Pinterest

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter Wonderland + something for the grownups!

A winter birthday is super sweet if you're surrounded by snow, penguins, polar bears and everything that glistens in the cold wind!! How to bring all that into your home in Southern California? My new Winter Wonderland line of paper goods might help :-) I designed a double stranded birthday banner made out of three layers of snowflakes, boy and girl penguin cupcake toppers that I inserted in delicious mini donuts in a bed of shiny pearls, and scalloped snowflake toppers to match the theme. It was so much fun creating this line because I love aqua and pink together - just so delicate and pretty.
















So in response to some of you that have contacted me to make more adult items...here is a sweet start...

The winter bird cupcake toppers on a berry branch to top those delicious holiday party sweets for the office or home.










No comments: