Pinterest

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A flying week!

No time for a breather! This week has been super intense filled with tons of "to do" lists and I can't even begin to tell you how little I've slept and how many things I'm working on all at once!! Regardless I'm really excited about everything that's happening - we've been remodeling our master bedroom for a couple of weeks now. Jorge has been working so hard on the attic clearing all the mess to make room for a new light fixture box for our bedroom. I've had this dream of hanging a chandelier because I think lamps are so boring!! Jorge has been amazing...he removed that nasty popcorn off our ceiling, opened a whole where our chandelier will hang from, ran wire from the attic to the light switch and installed a dimmer switch (he knows I'm crazy for mood lighting) and the list goes on and on!!! I've only assisted on all of these projects but it feels so good working by his side and making our dreams come true. We might be only half way there but we're excited to tackle DIY projects together. This all translates to living with half my clothes in boxes and having our bed in the living room and not finding my shoes in the morning!! BUT I know it's all worth it. I will share some pictures of our remodeling soon. For now I'm drooling over these chandeliers in modern spaces and a girl can keep dreaming right?!






No comments: