Pinterest

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So new...so brand new

Couple of "new" things in my life happening right now...one of them is starting to look more exciting as I explore it more and more. Facebook. Yeah I'm probably one of the last people in the world to join right?! well...I'm doing it to reach out to people I don't get to talk enough and also to promote my businesses on Etsy. I also gave my Weddings etsy shop a new look. I had previously posted about an awesome idea that began about using better pictures to expose my work. It's been rrreaally hard to choose which pictures go up on etsy and which don't because I have so many favorites. I decided that I definitely want to continue doing this for my shop...it just looks really pretty to me and I hope others find it fun to look at as well.












I didn't want to neglect my cards either so I turned to my toolbelt and cardstocks and began crafting. It made me feel so relaxed and at peace. I'm totally in love with the new October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" and the "Thrift Shop" lines that I just can't get enough of them!! I have to start thinking of father's day cards soon so if you got any ideas for masculine cards let me know!!














No comments: