Pinterest

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beach Wedding and BABY Card!

My husband's medic partner got married on Saturday at beautiful Santa Barbara! When I got the invite I was jumping for joy because I llooove Santa Barbara and the Los Olivos area. We drove up early enough to catch some wine tasting at our favorite vineyard Mosby and made it just in time back down to SB for the beach ceremony at the Fess Parker Hilton Inn at 4pm. It was a real sweet ceremony with butterflies and roses. Their colors were blues with lavenders...real pretty! We had a lovely time at the reception as well. The hall was gorgeous and I would to stay at this hotel next time we drive up! For a minute I teared up as we danced to the Look of Love by Diana Krall which was our first dance at our wedding :) Here are some pics of the wedding oh and I'm also including my take on this weeks 2s4y sketch! Hope you are having a lovely week. HUGS!






The Sand Ceremony



Sweetie looking around


LOOOVE the parasols for weddings!



Nautical 5 tier cake...mmmm was delish!



Our beautiful table



Seating cards/stars



Did I mention I love sea stars??!


2 comments:

cnelson said...

gorgeous card! LOVE the wedding pics!

Laura Davis said...

Awww this card is adorable! Wow what a beautiful wedding too Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura