Pinterest

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm still alive!

I know I haven't posted it in a long time! I've been busy with a lot of different projects and especially with our condo remodeling. For 2 weeks we had scaffolding on our stairs and we had to crawl underneath it to get to our bedrooms. It's been hectic but it's all worth it. We tackled Venetian Plaster and the removal of popcorn from our ceiling! I'm in love with our stairs they look fabulous. We also installed 2 new lamps and I can't even begin to tell you how perfect they go with the walls. I think it's almost my favorite part of the house right now besides our floors!

So I've been trying new things lately experimenting on wedding invitations and I want to share some of them I have on my etsy shop. I've done a 2 tone stamping overlay for the swirls and the fall leaves and I used a pearlescent champagne paper for a classy and clean look. I've been working on 2 different themed pocket fold style as well that I will be posting soon but just haven't finished the RSVP cards yet. I'll probably finish them this weekend and have pictures soon.

I've been crafting late at night too...lots of organizing to do and I NEED to start using all my scraps. I have a mountain high pile of scraps of beautiful cardstock I only used once! I really need to get my hands on it and start using because I haven't been buying any brand new cardstock lately. One of my favorite scrapbooking stores by my house unfortunately and very sadly is going out of business. The owner was forced to close her Torrance location store and now this one was just too tough to get thru this economy. Strictly Scrapbooking I will miss you lots and the friendly staff was such a pleasure to see :( I'll just have to do more shopping on line.

Here are my pics...Hope you have a wonderful week!










No comments: