Pinterest

Friday, February 6, 2009

I almost forgot!!

I've been tagged!!! Most talented Donna has tagged me!! If you haven't visited her blog wow you are for a real treat...her work is amazing and her cards are jaw dropping. I drool over her beautiful work every time! Well I was to look at my 6th picture folder and post my 6th picture. Here it goes:

This is a picture of my husband and I after a busy weekends work. We are still in our uniforms and we stopped by for dinner at San Antonio Winery. (we wear blue uniforms now) We are huge wine lovers and this local winery is just around downtown! It's funny because Donna and I have something else in common!!! :) I love this picture...it was about 3 years ago and I had saved it in my "wedding" picture folder because at this winery we had our rehearsal lunch and all we kept talking about was planning our wine theme wedding which then turned out a complete success.

Thanks Donna...you brought back a really sweet memory and thanks for visiting my blog!! HUGS!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Judith what an adorable picture! You two are such the happy couple (I'd be smiling too, your DH is a hunk!). Thanks so much for playing along. I'm soooo behind on my blog hopping after being sick for several weeks. Your cruise looks fabulous too.