Pinterest

Friday, February 6, 2009

Back and Jazzed up!

Hi everyone! Thank you for all your sweet comments on our voyage and I missed you all very much! My husband and I had the most amazing 2nd honey moon...I really didn't want to come back!! There are sooo many memories of beautiful places, amazing people from all over the world and of course the music...it was fantastic!! I will never forget this trip! I will post a few pictures for you and I can't wait to get back into the swing of crafting and making cards. I have to confess...I didn't think about my cricut until day 7 of our cruise (blush) but now I just can't wait to get my hands on it :)

This is our ship the Westerdam of Holland America cruise liners. It is beautifully parked at their private island Half Moon Cay. The most gorgeous beach I have ever seen. The sand...I swear is not sand is pancake mix!!


This is the cutest little spa and resort at Nevis island in the Bahamas. I think this is where Martha Stewart got her punchies ideas!! The houses are adorable right on a the beach.


If you look closely you'll see why this beach is called "Shell Beach" it has over 690 billion shells!! no sand just shells...it was stunning! This is at St. Barth island and boy was it expensive but absolutely beautiful!


This is a view of El Morro in San Juan Puerto Rico and it is as gorgeous far and near. The views from this tranquil little old town is amazing.




I will post more pictures next week...I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!! HUGS

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Oh ,looks so beautiful, we just got back from a cruise too!