Pinterest

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Cyber Monday

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving with family and friends. I had a wonderful time cooking and preparing for the sweet feast. I have so much to be thankful for this year and I can't thank God enough for being blessed with an amazing husband who is supportive of all my ideas and challenges my mind. Thank you sweetie for being by my side!

As for crafting I'm thankful for all those amazing and talented human beings out there that constantly influence me and get my creative juices flowing! Thanks to all those who visit me and my creations. I couldn't be thankful enough to have you!

I want to share a few Christmas cards I've done but I have to admit I really haven't had much time to craft these past 2 weeks. I've been swamped with house work...trying to help my husband remodel our place. We just started to install our floors in the living room and I can't wait to be done this week!! I'll post pictures of how its coming along.

I have three cards to show you I made with my Cricut of course! Take a look:















2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

I love all three cards, they are so pretty! I can't wait to see your floors, we got ours done last month and we love it :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com from France

Make friends and exchange some gift !